We continue to watch the COVID-19 crisis closely. Our top priorities include the safety and well-being of our customers, their pets, our team members and our community. We are following public health guidelines and after careful consideration, have made the precautionary decision to temporarily postpone our March 21st vaccination event. Once we feel we can safely hold this event, a new date will be announced here on our website and our Facebook page. We appreciate your patience and support!
Nobody wants to ensure your dog’s well-being more than the friendly and caring staff at 4 Paws Doggie Daycare. Our Doggie Daycare Services begin with a Temperament Test.
Our Temperament Test is designed to first ensure your dog is comfortable and happy around our staff. We will then gradually introduce your dog to the other dogs in our Daycare program one at a time until your pet is comfortable and ready for the day! We offer inside and outside play areas. We always offer plenty of fresh water and bathroom breaks. You never have to worry about your dog being left alone as all pets are always supervised. Beds are available for any dogs that might want to take an afternoon nap. Individual play areas are available for small dog and large dog separation when needed. We offer a daily rate and have package deals available.
This is a great way to make sure your dog is entertained and exercised during the day while you are at work or play! Call us for more information or to arrange an appointment.
- Full Day: $20.00 Per Day
- 3 Day Pass – $18.00 Per Day
- 5 Day Pass – $16.00 Per Day
- 10 Day Pass – $15.00 Per Day
- 20 Day Pass – $12.00 Per Day
- 30 Day Pass – $12.00 Per Day
By Appointment Only.
Doggie Daycare Hours (By Appointment Only):
Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 5:30PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
- We require current shot records for all Grooming and daycare appointments.
- Dogs must be current on Rabies, Bordetella and Distemper/Parvovirus.
- Cats must be current on Rabies, Feline Panleukopenia and Feline Calicivirus.
- Your animal must be spayed or neutered to be eligible for daycare.