WALK-IN (NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED)
Our Next Vaccination Clinic Date Is To Be Announced
WATCH our WEB SITE and
FACEBOOK page for dates and times.
4 Paws is excited to announce we will be hosting VACCINATION CLINCS for your dog, cat, puppy or kitten! We plan to host these clinics about every 4-6 weeks on Saturdays.
Meet the Doc:
Dr. Lloyd Emond, DVM
Dr. Lloyd Emond graduated from veterinary school at Colorado State University in 1973. He practiced veterinary medicine in southwestern Minnesota before moving to the Rapid City, SD area in 1990. Dr. Emond has always had an interest in animal nutrition as it relates to the health and performance of animals. With over 40 years of experience, there isn’t much he hasn’t seen.
Fees for each Dog/Puppy:
- If only Rabies is needed = $25.00
- If only Distemper/Parvo is needed = $22.50
- If only Bordetella is needed = $28.00
- If only Rabies/Distemper-Parvo is needed = $37.50
- If only Rabies/Bordetella is needed = $43.00
- If only Distemper-Parvo/Bordetella is needed = $40.50
- If Rabies/Distemper-Parvo/Bordetella are all needed = $55.50
You can get the rattle snake vaccine, but Dr. Lloyd does not recommend giving the shot with the other vaccines at the same time. Dr. Lloyd will give it separately and it requires 2 shots 1 month apart to begin and then only one shot is required per year. Fee is $28 per shot.
Fees for each Cat/Kitten:
- If only Rabies is needed = $22.50
- If only FVRCP is needed= $21.75 (combo Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus & Panleukopenia)
- If FVRCP/Rabies are all needed = $34.25
- First Come First Serve.
- Dogs must come in on a leash or harness.
- Cats must come in a carrier.
- Bring each pets shot record if you have it available.
- Cash, Check, Credit Cards accepted.